In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005


TRUE OR FALSE?
Just finished the MCQs! MCQ stands for Multiple Choice Questions. I would rather think of them as MGQs (multiple GUESS questions! Basically there are 60 questions consisting of one "stem" per question and followed by 5 possible answers. You have to indicate whether the answers are true or false by shading the appropriate answer box in the answer sheet. For every correct answer, u are awarded 1 point. For every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted from the total points. I think I have answered something like 230 answers. The passing mark is 50% which is 150 marks. That would leave me a leeway of about 80 marks to be deducted! I am just hoping and praying that most of the answers that i gave turn out to be correct. I wish there is an additional box in the answer sheet for "I don't know what the answer is"! Anyhow, it's done. I am going to take my lunch, then head on home and study for tomorrow's paper.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home