In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Thursday, November 17, 2005




Nope, no heaven-sent question papers and answers on my desk this morning. :-( 5 days to the exam and I am a wreck, complete with frazzled nerves. My only consolation is that at this time next week, I would be 75% done with the exam! Had lunch with a dear dear fren just now. Korean food at amcorp mall. Could have been a lot better if the ambience was a lot more quieter. I can't understand how a few other diners can create such a din. I mean, where is the time to actually chew and swallow if the mouth is constantly engaged in a barrage of cacophony???? My fren has just finished his exam. Lucky him! By now he is probably plopped in a chair in some cineplex somewhere watching "Chicken Little"! And tomorrow while I draw nearer to D day, he tells me he will be watching the new Harry Potter movie. I am no great fan of any hysterical chicken nor have I watched any of the Harry Potter movies (didn't want to contribute to JR Rowling's coffers..), but I had to miss out on a few movies that I truly truly wanted to watch. Movies like Flight Plan (which everyone tells me its "damn good"), Into the Blue (yeah, no story line but what eye candy....ooola la!) and Zorro 2 (Oh Catherine, why did such a lass like u marry that old saggy bum? And broke my heart..).
5 more days.....

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home