In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Good grief! Due to my trigger happy fingers, i posted not one, not two but THREE of my own pics yesterday! And now I have no idea how to undo the problem. Sigh! One of my fren claimed that I am full of self love after seeing three pics of me in the same frame! Oh well, I do love myself, all in moderation of course. Anyhow, it was a mistake made in all innocence, not some crass display of narcissm (correct spelling?).
Couldn't sleep last night. Sigh. My mind is just so full of stuff that I need to remember with panic and sheer terror thrown in. 4 more days to the exam and I feel like I am soooooooooooooo unprepared for it.
Was at the pasar malam (night market) near my place yesterday in seri kembangan. It's like walking in a foreign land. On my left and right are foreign nationals, all guys, all tough looking, not at all freindly. I don't feel safe even in my own country! One even had the cheek to grab the shirt I was looking at. I "ungrabbed" it back from him and promptly paid for it. So there! It's just a cheap T shirt from China. Probably will tear after a few washes, but I GOT it! :-)
Was thinking of going for a swim this morning. I mean, I was going to work on my tan. Perhaps if I can't answer the questions in the viva next week, the examiners will be distracted and impressed with my tan to ignore the lack of intelligible answers! But the weather seems rather uncooperative today. It's all gloomy and dark. Sigh. Perhaps tomorrow might be sunny....., we'll see.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home