In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another lunch talk

Was just informed that there will be another talk today over lunch. The topic is 'Dengue' and the speaker will be Dr LH Tan, one of our ID physician.

I was going to pop over to my favourite eating place across the hospital. The place is called 'Rumahku' (my house). It's actually a gallery cum cafe. It's been one of my favourite haunt ever since it opened some time middle of last year. I love the quiet ambience, the friendly host, the resonably priced tasty food and most of all, the aromatic divine bru coffee!!!! Looks like it will have to wait till another time.

I wonder if there will be food later at the dengue talk. I hope it won't be a heavy lunch! I am getting tired sucking in my abdomen all the time!!! It's going to give soon at the rate I am eating! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home