In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

3rd last entry on Redang

Lunch at the Redang Beach Resort was buffet style. You just pile up everything on your plate and woof it down! It was delicious! Real home cook food! Everything is DIY here, so you gotta take your food, and drink and after you are done, you are expected to return the plate and glass to the wash area. Thankfully we didn't have to wash them as well!

There was a commotion near the open air restaurant that night. A bat has evidently planted itself on one of the many coconut trees there and proceeded to eat one of the fruit (must have been a rotten one....I don't see how the blind fellow can crack open a young tender coconut!). The pic is bad I know. I blame it on the darn creature who refused to pose for me!


The building at the far end is Block B where my room was located. The building on the right is the dive centre and on the left is the open air cafe.

Ok, I give up. I have been trying to upload a picture for the past 20 minutes! No luck. Maybe another time....

Gotta get back to my work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home