In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A small miracle

When I found out that there would be 198 patients at the cardio clinic this morning, my heart sank. Last week the clinic finished at 6 pm when there was 205 patients! So, it was a pleasant surprise to realise that when I let 'thesis recruit' number 318 out of my room, there was no more folder waiting!!! Clinic finished at 2.20 pm which is indeed a miracle. I suppose the reason for this is because today all the cardio doctors turned out in full force and so we could finish the lot faster. How I wish every clinic is like this! :-)

Am getting a bit tired of writing about Redang, so I am just going to upload a couple more pics and call it quits. Actually I took about 170 photos and a few video clips!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home