In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

MORE FROM MY GARDEN

Thought I would share some more pics taken from my tiny garden.

Close up shot of the leaves of my crouton plant. Real proud of it as I planted it from a mere leave-less twig many years ago!

For the first time since I was given this pot of aloe vera by my neighbour who was moving away, it's blooming! I didn't even know that aloe veras can bloom! I can't wait to see what the flower would look like! Maybe it might just be in full bloom in time for Chinese New Year!

Got this new plant 2 weeks ago from the by now filthy rich nursery boss near my place. Looks beautiful but smells awful! Definitely not the flower you want to put your nose to.

My "what ever may be the name of this plant" is blooming as well! Really nice!

Close up shot of the flower. So delicate and nice.

Nice long willowy slender flowers against a blue tropical sun.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home