In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Time juggle

Didn't sleep well last night. Went for a nice dinner with an old friend followed by an hour of massage at a nearby blind traditional massage centre. The massage was ok, could be better but not too bad. The masseur who used to do it for me has left for home (he was from Sabah) and I had a new guy who did an ok job.

I received a notice from the department yesterday evening telling me that I have to present the proposal of my thesis next Tuesday! That's really short notice! I have, let see, 3 days to prepare it!!! Arrgh! Was suposed to start on it yesterday but the entering of my thesis data collected from yesterday's clinic took too long.

Today the NHAM Annual Scientific Meeting starts officially. I plan to go immediately after rounds and stay till maybe after 1 pm before heading back here to run the asthma clinic and then maybe go again after the clinic depending on what time the clinic ends. It's going to be a long day. Ideally I would prefer to be at the conference full time but I doubt my colleagues in the chest team would take this too kindly...

The weekend is nigh! Yeah! Can't wait to head home and see my family. A week seems like ages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home