In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Dr Bond, James Bond MRCOG

Sometimes my mind goes into overdrive and I play "what if". It went like that two days ago. I blame the Starbucks coffee I drank (Caramel Machiatto...which was divine to drink but burnt a hole the size of Australia in my wallet!). I can't believe I paid so much for it, could have drunk at least 7 glasses of "KOPI AIS" from the local hawker stall. But I guess we pay to sip nice coffee in chic places. Heh heh! Small price to pay to see and be seen.

So....what if the famous spy, James Bond wasn't a spy? What if he was an obstetrician? Or a gynaecologist? I suppose some of his movies will have to be renamed then...

'On her majesty's secret service' would become 'On her majesty's secret cervix'!

'For your eyes only' would become 'For your thighs only'!

'Golden eyes' would become 'Golden thighs'!

'Die another day' would become 'Dilate another day'!

'The spy who loved me' would become 'The gynae who delivered me'!

'Tomorrow never dies' would become 'Tomorrow never dilate'!

'Octopussy' would become, well....no comment.

And I suppose 'Goldfinger' would still remain the same. :-)

Ok, no more coffee for 3 days......

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home