In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Monday, February 06, 2006


ANCORA

Ever had the experience when you listen to a song the first time and you are hooked? I recently bought a copy of IL DIVO's second album titled ANCORA. Four great looking guys singing songs with a touch of opera! The song that really got me hooked was "I believe in you", sung in collaboration with Celine Dion. Frankly I don't think any song sung with Celine Dion on board could go wrong.

When I close my eyes and listen to this song, I could feel my spirit being lifted and encouraged; that things aren't all that bad and there is really nothing that one cannot do! I have reprinted the lyrics below. I didn't bother to type the french part, mainly because it's too tedious and I don't understand a word of it! heh heh! If you have not heard this song, do try to get a listen to it. You will be refreshed, I guarantee it!

I believe in you

Lonely the path you have chosen
A restless road, no turning back
One day you will find your light again
Don’t you know
Don’t let go of the chance

Chorus:
Follow your heart
Let your love lead through the darkness
Back to a place you once knew
I believe, I believe, I believe in you
Follow your dreams
Be yourself an angel of kindness
There’s nothing that you cannot do
I believe, I believe, I believe in you

Someday I’ll find you
Someday you’ll find me too
And when I hold you close
I know that it’s true

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home