In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Monday, February 06, 2006

After the rain

The rain came on the 4th day of Chinese New Year. It was indeed a refreshing shower and was most welcomed. CNY has always been hot as long as I could ever remember. It never rains on CNY (at least not in the places that I visits). At the end of the first day, I would usually have a throbbing headache. Being cramped in a car with many other sweaty people didn't help either. Things have changed now. I have a family of my own, a bigger car and better air conditioning! And we don't visit every single relative anymore! So the headache is gone. We even had time to shop around a bit and grab a starbucks (thats when i tried the Caramel Machiatto and resulted in the blog entry on James Bond!).

Took some pics of my garden after the rain. It's really pleasant to walk in the garden and smell the freshly fallen raindrops.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home