In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


Mission Impossible 3

Yup! I am going for the movie tonight. It's the premiere night for the show. A friend has very kindly let me have his tickets because he couldn't make it. Will be going with my colleague. I am not really a fan of the series nor Tom Cruise (it's hard to like some one who eats his daughter's placenta...heh heh) but going for a premiere must certainly be a little glamourous huh? Too bad I have to miss Desperate Housewives on TV tonight! But thank God for the VCR!!!

The last movie I saw, if I am not mistaken, was the third part of the Lord of the Rings....yup, it was that long ago. Sigh!

I watched 'The Constant Gardener' last night while ironing my clothes. Very good movie, I think. Very thought provoking. For MI:III I doubt I need to bring my brains with me into the theatre...

Hmmm..I wonder what I should wear. Heh heh! Just kidding.

4 Comments:

  • At 5/03/2006 12:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Uncle James(if you dun mind i address you this way =) as you dont like ppl calling you Doc)hehehe...watching premiere is great. you may come home with some goodie bags. I once watched the premiere for "the phantom of the opera" and went home with some Nescafe mugs and a very beautiful mask!!!

     
  • At 5/03/2006 01:19:00 AM, Blogger Jimbo said…

    Tough luck, no freebies. The show as expected was a no brainer. Lots of fireworks, but very shallow on story and character. :-)
    And, compared to being called 'uncle', I'd take 'doc' anytime.

     
  • At 5/03/2006 12:41:00 PM, Blogger sbanboy said…

    well u can wear like an Ah Beng and go for the movie ... keke

     
  • At 5/03/2006 05:46:00 PM, Blogger Jimbo said…

    sbanboy,
    No, I did not dress like an ah beng! Ugh! No way man. But there certainly were many ah bengs there last night, whether they dressed like one or not. :-)
    I have already asked for premiere tickets from my friend for the following shows: DVC, Xmen part 3, and Superman Return. Read and weep ya guys.... heh heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home