In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Monday, May 29, 2006

501!!!!

No, not the Levi's label (though I have always dreamed of owning a pair of Levi's....even the fake ones are expensive! Sheesh!).

Drum roll...

Today, I hit my target! Rather unexpected actually. The cardiac clinic just finished and I have reached my target of 500 patients! The one extra was a "What the heck! Just see one more -la" patient.

I feel a sense of great accomplishment and I am a little proud of myself. Heh heh! 6 months of slogging in the cardiac clinic is finally over! Praise the Lord! Inside me, I am just jubilating away! YooooooHoooooooooooooo!

Actually that's only half the work done, albeit the tougher half; now I have to sit down and 'clean up' the data, organise them and finally analyse them and then write about them. Anyhow, half the battle is won and I really, really, really feel good about it.

To reward myself, I shall not go to the gym. I am sipping some hot Milo now, it's pouring cats and dogs outside; I am going to wait till the rain stops, then I shall take a slow drive home and eat home cooked food (mum is in KL!).

Thank you Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home