In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Monday, May 29, 2006


Faulty Signs (Science)

My daughter got back her Science paper last week. She scored 90/100. I believe she could have scored better had the teacher taken the trouble to produce better quality pictures.

The teacher probably thought that her students have telepathic powers (ala Jean Grey) that would enable 7 year old kids to decipher what all the arrows in that ink smudge above point to!

A formal complaint lodged with the teacher had her saying that she had pasted a larger similar picture (I am not sure whether by saying it's similar meant it was equally bad?) on the black board and she had in fact, instructed the students to refer to the black board when answering that question. I wonder how big was that picture and how many students (there are 40 of them) could see it clearly (my kid said she couldn't and she wasn't even myopic).

Well, as I was saying, if only she has done a better job in the beginning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home