In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I've Been Spammed!

Some lower life forms have been spamming my blog anonymously. It hasn't done much damage yet, except to flood my mailbox (all comments are cc-ed to my email). Sorry guys, I think I will have to change my settings not to allow anonymous comments. I have to do this to prevent my mail box from being overwhelmed.

Btw, X-Men III was awesome (and yes, I did see some celebrities but didn't rub shoulders with them).

X-men III was about 1 million times better than MI-III (maybe it's because I like Hugh Jackman a lot better than old Tom). I definitely recommend all to watch it!

However, as in all sequels, the 1st part was the best followed by the 2nd and so on. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home