In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Done with China

Or just about anyway. I have been talking too much about China I think and I think it's time to stop. Maybe one or two more postings and that's it.

My next stop? Port Dickson Beach Resort Club this weekend (for our annual church camp) and there after Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi sometime mid-May.

Gotta go for locum now. The job's boring but the money is needed (read: I didn't say good... in fact I think I am being underpaid) and most of all, I have time to enter all the messy data I accumulated today and maybe even catch a movie on my notebook (have been carrying the 'Capote' and 'Crash' DVD in my bag for weeks!!!!

Ciao!

1 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2006 06:47:00 AM, Blogger edina monsoon said…

    good luck entering your data. I've entered for 58 patients so far...with so many variables it kinda sucked out any fun I had for a week analyzing it. I'm onto 93 patients so far. A humble number compared to yours. Still soldiering on for the numbers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home