In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Monday, February 20, 2006

CLINIC JUST GOT OVER

And I managed to get another 9 patients. I was hoping for 16 but I guess 9 is pretty good considering that there weren't that many patients in the clinic today. At least it was quick, and none of the patients had any woes or long stories to tell me. So the tally now is 193. Another 807 to go! I am beginning to think that 1000 patients is a tad unrealistic.

Gonna hit the gym, then dinner with a friend.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/21/2006 01:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was driving just now when a verse into my mind for u:
    "With man this is impossible but with God all things are possible". Mt 19:26.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home