In My Father's Footsteps

Learning that there is much more to medicine than diagnosis and treatment.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Winding down

Work's done for the day. I am waiting for the water to boil so that I can have a cup of expired instant mushroom soup (the expiry day was a few days ago, so I figure it should still be safe to consume) and later drive home. I am off tomorrow, my first leave in about 2 months. Really need the break.

My better half has been sick the past few days. It's like a neverending cycle, first kid no 1 gets it, then kid no 2 gets it from kid no 1 and then mum gets it from kid no 2 and then kid no 1 gets it back from mum….you get the picture. I am just hoping and praying that she will be up for the trip. If not, I am thinking of not going altogether. Better that she get some rest than to make a trip feeling sick all the while.

Some kind souls have offered to repair my old blog. For that to happen, I had to surrender my user name and password. Sigh! I guess it's ok I doubt anything in my old blog can even be remotely considered scandalous. And, I doubt my trusted friend will post anything in a similar vein. (if he does, I swear it's not me!!!!).

Have a pleasant weekend everyone! I'll be back on Monday. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home